Thursday, February 1, 2007

Verizon tool carts


In New York, if not elsewhere, Verizon uses three-wheeled carts to haul and store tools and other equipment for telephone installation and repair. Often you'll see them parked on the street near a construction site. Two have been parked on my street for several months, in front of a building being renovated.

Sitting outside overnight, these carts become easy targets for sticker-graffiti and spray paint. The one above is a particularly good example, with its wide array of colorful, artistic stickers.


The carts themselves are kind of nondescript looking, until you get close up and start checking them out in more detail.




I'm not sure who Korn is (besides a band), but Neckface has been a particularly well-known local graffiti artist for years. You can see that Verizon cleans the stickers off the carts from time to time, but obviously they just can't keep up.

Which is a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]