Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chelsea, February 2007


A couple of weeks ago I posted a photo that included one of Michael DeFeo's street art portraits. Here are a few more DeFeos, all from the streets of Chelsea. I like the colors and the abstract expressionist quality of these faces - they each have their own individuality.


Surprised? Horrified?


This is my favorite. Dream about love? Dream about what you'd say to the person you love? Go backward into the unmanaged consciousness of your dreams? Hmmmm...

I slept like a rock last night, so I'm feeling much more rested after my crazy weekend. My blogging pal Reya suggested that my fatigue might have something to do with the absence of my cat - that I'm a bit stressed because she's stressed. I think that's true. I also tired myself out in an effort not to go home to a catless apartment, as I told Reya.

Fortunately, Armenia is doing fine in her temporary quarters. I watched her last night on the cat-cam as she ate and moved around in her cage. I'm told she's still very wary of the people there, but she seems to be settled in. She comes home on Friday morning.

No comments: