Saturday, May 19, 2007

West Broadway, Tribeca, May 2007


Whew! I'm having one of those crazy periods where I feel like I'm caught in a whirlpool, being spun around and pulled in every direction. Work was especially busy yesterday, I have a friend staying with me and my routines are utterly disrupted. I am just allowing myself to whirl along with all these forces, but I'll be glad when I get back into some calmer waters.

I had Chinese food the other night, and my fortune said, "You will be proud in manner but tolerant and generous." I'm working on it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always feel guilty for saying it, but I hate having houseguests. I think it's because my home really is my sanctuary, and having that all in disarray just unnerves me to no end. But, I've been seeing it as a challenge and trying to grow - and I have to admit that I'm doing much better these days.

Anonymous said...

I like these shafts of light.

My best houseguest was my Japanese Goddaughter, for a month she cooked, made sushi, and we also went out a lot to fun places-- She was cheerful... She loved everything about NYC, A starbucks visit thrilled her! --her I could live with!

relatives? It is worth paying a good chunk of their hotel bill. either that or accidentally lose them for the day on a crowded subway platform.

sorry to rant --but I feel like I am in a blender with certain relatives--my circadian rhythms are thrown off . The only time I sing in the car is on the way back from dropping them at the airport.

Anonymous said...

this picture makes a really good pair with the previous. nice

Anonymous said...

and did you take the advice given in your 'advice' pic on flickr...? hmm?