Monday, May 3, 2010

Updates


We're already considering reducing the price of my apartment in New York. Apparently it hasn't attracted as much interest as the broker had hoped, and there's another unit on my floor also for sale, so I have some competition. I'm not crazy about discounting already, but I'll probably go ahead and do it just to move forward.

Ruby's cancer test came back negative, and her blood tests showed only mildly elevated liver enzymes. Further evidence that the vet scared us to death for nothing. We're taking a wait-and-see approach; as long as she seems to feel OK and her bloating goes down, we're assuming she's on the right track.

(Photo: Street art by Paul Richard, Greenpoint, Brooklyn.)

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Maybe you should treat Ruby to some home-made food. Our liver enzyme scare was what triggered my making Jake's food. He's been totally healthy ever since. I'm so happy Ruby is beating the initial odds!

Tom said...

That's great news for Ruby. Stupid vet.

Reya Mellicker said...

What a relief! About Ruby I mean, not about your apartment. Let me know if you want to know about some energetic techniques for healing Ruby, or for selling your apartment.

xx & love

37paddington said...

glad ruby's ok! good luck with the apartment.

e said...

Thanks for the update; I'm happy for all of you and I hope Ruby continues to be healthy.

Merle Sneed said...

Great news for Ruby.