Saturday, September 1, 2007

Greenwich Village, August 2007


Yesterday was a very quiet day at work. Most of my coworkers cut out in the mid-afternoon, so by 3 p.m. or so I was about the only person left on my floor. I stayed primarily in case one of our editors called and needed something - and they didn’t.

The quiet time gave me a chance to catch up on some work stuff, and when that was done I finally had a chance to update my blog links, which had become sorely outdated. I went to Technorati and discovered several blogs linked to mine - how exciting! - so I added those to the list. Cheers, bloggers!

I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I’ll get out and shoot some photos, but otherwise I have no plans at all, which brings an immense feeling of freedom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spaciousness is worth its weight in gold (or some other cliche) whether that's spatial spaciousness or the condition of having time without commitments.

Cheers to your calm and quiet weekend.

Cheers, too, to all your bloggers!

Anonymous said...

Steve, we are off to San Diego for the weekend. Hopefully, it will be restful and uneventful.

Have a nice relaxing weekend. It must be so exciting to live in the greatest city in the world. so much to do and see. We have to flee our fair city to find a bit of excitement.

Reya, I will miss your blog. Please do keep in touch by dropping by my site from time to time.

Anonymous said...

i hope you're having lovely relaxing you-time