Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a quick note to say Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm in New Jersey, about to embark on another cooking adventure with Dave. We'll be having butternut squash soup, brined turkey with cornbread stuffing, both sweet and mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie for dessert. Yum!

I may be going through lots of changes, but I am thankful for all I have -- my health, my family, my friends, my wonderful Dave and his wonderful dogs, Ernie and Ruby. All things considered, I've still got it really good.

(Photo: Wreath on a front door in Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn, Nov. 2009)

3 comments:

mouse (aka kimy) said...

happy thanksgiving!! sounds like a delicious meal is in store. speaking of which I best get back to the kitchen myself!

coming to nyc in a couple weeks for a few days and I'll be very thankful if I can cross paths with you!! i'll email more later. xxx

Barbara said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure it was a great feast.

I'm exhausted, but thankful too for family and friends!

Gary said...

Happy Thanksgiving Steve. You have got it good and I hope it just keeps getting better.