Monday, February 22, 2016

More Moroccan Candle Labels


Back in November I mentioned my infatuation with the labels from packages of candles while I lived in Morocco in the early '90s. Here are some more examples that I unearthed recently.


These all came from the pages of my journal, which I am still working on editing and transcribing. (This project will take years.)



Between this post and the last one, I think you have now seen the entire collection!

Dave and I go back to work today after our weeklong February break. I know Olga will be bummed not to have us hanging around the house all day. I took her out to Hampstead Heath yesterday to make it up to her. More mud, comme d'habitude!

7 comments:

Mwa said...

Have a good day at work then!

jenny_o said...

The first day back is always the hardest. Have a good one.

Ms. Moon said...

Olga will probably be glad to get y'all out of the house so she can nap all day.
(Just kidding.)

ellen abbott said...

sometimes labels are the coolest thing about a product. I have to get back to work myself.

Sharon said...

What an interesting assortment of images on these labels.

37paddington said...

Great labels. You should frame them.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I am sure that there must be a psychotherapist somewhere who will be able to help you with your candle obsession Steve. There's more to life than candles.