Wednesday, March 20, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump


I finally got around to downloading the photos from my work iPhone (which, yes, between you and me, I occasionally use for personal snapshots when another camera isn't handy). Here are a few taken during the last several weeks.

Above, naptime for Olga!


This wild Porsche was parked a few blocks from our flat. (By the way, I'm told that English people do not routinely say "blocks." I have probably branded myself a New Yorker here many times by using that term.)


This is one of Olga's favorite tricks -- balancing precariously on the back of the couch to look out the window (and every once in a while growl at squirrels and pigeons).


Oh my.


This must have been a misfire -- those are my legs on the right -- but where the heck was I? Albania? What language is on that other person's bag?


This poster has appeared in our elevator. I didn't even know we could get to the roof, but now, of course, I want to go up there. Probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense for us, though, since we already live on the top floor.

It's interesting that it uses the American spelling of "behavior." I wonder if spell-check is killing off traditional British spelling?

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Sometimes the pictures I get with my iPhone astound me. You got some great shots here.
Every bulldog I've ever owned wanted to be on top of something. I think this is a trait of theirs. Olga is a beautiful animal. Watch out- she may decide to get on the roof and then she will be branded as anti-social behavior dog. Next thing you know, she'll be wearing leather jackets and swigging pints. Then there goes the neighborhood.

The Bug said...

I don't understand how congregating is anti-social, but what do I know?

Olga is a cutie - and I LOVE the car :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Well, I would never think of doing that to a Prosche and that sign must be investigated...what fun! And the Storm-In-A-D-Cup...must google that one...LOL

Lynne said...

Awww, Olga is so cute. Did you cover her up with a blanket? She looks so cozy.

So, if they don't call them "blocks" what do they call them?

You got some great captures there!

e said...

I love that car...As for Olga, she and Ari are so cute I fear I'm becoming a dog person...Storm in a D cup? Sounds like me...must Google that one. Sounds like you've got the potential for an interesting rooftop crowd.